Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Scattered Projects

Now I know why I don't work on more than one thing at a time. My brain is having a hard time lately switching between 3 projects I'm working on. I think maybe the main problem is that my brain just can't deal with having free time to work on non-deadline projects and it doesn't know what to do with itself. Either that or I'm just too lazy to sit down and finish something.

The first is my Black and White Mini Dress from Rebecca #34. This one has been on the needles since October. I managed to finish up the front, but I ran out of white yarn. So that's on hold for a bit til I can wake my brain up enough to remember to order it.

Rebecca dress

The second is my Aunt's Shrug that was supposed to be done for my wedding. I think she was a little upset it wasn't finished, but hey, I was kinda making my dress and trying to get married here. It's up to the blocking stage and I just don't feel like doing it.

The third (and fourth - I guess) is my Grandmother and Mom's Christmas stockings. Starting early you say? No, it was a gift for 2007. Yes, I am a very, very bad holiday knitter. I think I'll give up on holiday knitting once these are finished. I'm stalling on this project because I think the yarn I bought is too thin (the yarn used in the pattern was discontinued) and I'm hoping I don't have to order something else. So I'm stalling on this one because I'm afraid it just won't work.

1 comment:

schrodinger said...

Well I hope you find some focus soon - it sounds like you have plenty to knit anyway :)