Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Guess Who Dropped In.....

to the Spiders on Friday? None other than the code monkey and mama rav themselves! Jess and Casey were visiting Maya and Steve in NYC and they decided to swing by The Point for a visit.

They even came bearing gifts, a few previews of some goodies that I think will be in the shop soon! The Bob pin is the best!

ravelry goodies
some stickers and pins

After writing my last post, I realized I could not ignore the yarn for the Christmas stockings any longer. I made the lamest gauge swatches ever (about 1" x 3") and the gauge was close enough to the pattern. I only felt I needed a quick check to make sure it didn't come out more like a Christmas sock than a stocking! The only change I had to make was to double the yarn since it was a little thin.

snowflakes

I worked on it all weekend and finished chart 1 already. I'm really enjoying it so far and I had forgotten how much I like working on fair isle projects. I'm just dreading when I have to go back to the size 0's and plain old stockinette stitch!

3 comments:

schrodinger said...

Oh man, the stocking is looking beautiful!

Veronique said...

Wow, that is a fancy stocking! I love that braid :)

Unknown said...

Friday was fun! i will definitely be back. And that stocking is just gorgeous.